Management and implementation
- Selection of staff involved in the project
- Contracting: distribution of tasks on work-teams and individual experts, job descriptions, specific procedures, schedules and objectives for teams and experts
- Quality assurance: monitoring and evaluating the quality of the activities and the results
- Budget control and time management
- Risk management
- Acquisitions: consumables, website, translation services, communication services (including postal services), services used for preparatory actions etc.
- Dissemination activities: coordination, implementation, evaluation of those activities according to the dissemination plan and its objectives
- Management of unpredictable events and situations
- Legal assistance, if necessary
- Archiving the project’s documents
- Reporting to the National Agency and European Commision
- Communication network,
- Organizational upgrade,
- Informative activities,
- Selection of participants,
- Preparation of participants: task related, linguistic support, digital training, inter-cultural education, risk-prevention and security in work.
Transnational project meetings
We planned three transnational project meetings in the period of two years:
- October 2017 (Macedonia) This would be the initial meeting when partners and key persons involved can be introduced to each other, clear tasks and assignments would be allocated to each partner organization, the details about the activities will be organized
- June 2018 (Italy) After the preparation period and after realization of two training/teaching/learning activities we would concentrate on the activities that have to be undertaken for evaluation of the results, also we would discuss for third Training/teaching/learning activities. In the middle of the process, the coordinators will check on the on goings of the project and evaluate the process of the project, solve difficulties and discuss further procedures to improve methods and plans.
- June 2019 (Portugal) This is the period when the project is in the last zone, we could discuss its implementation and make adjustment to optimize the results. The last transnational meeting will be held towards the end to evaluate the work and put emphasis on results which have not yet been achieved.
These meetings are crucial as problems can openly be talked about and solutions found in the group of the teachers responsible.
Short training programs (workshops) for teachers
As part of the activities carried out there will be 5 day study visits in the partner countries. Participants will be the leaders and representatives of local communities working with partner organizations. Each visit will include a presentation of good practices, as well as training and integration components.
The training assignment will be focused on how to motivate students to get involved in science and math and make it improved. Science instruction has focused on teaching students scientific content knowledge and problem-solving skills.
These activities will also be introduced in a classroom. Workshops will be held in all partner schools and led by teachers (and students from country where workshops are organized) as well as by various experts from the country of the organizer. Four workshops will have a mini-conference, terrain work, excursions, socializing, challenge games as well as various discussions with experts on chosen topics. The value of such learning is based on the diversity of environments, various experience of partners organization, and most valuably on ‘hands-on’ activities. Visits to real lab environments and enterprises facilitate students and teachers to attain a new in depth view into real scientific, artificial and business life. These activities are the core of this scientific as it facilitates the creation of the international working framework and gives all students full access to European shared youth knowledge.
- Within the institutions involved in the project,
- In other institutions, public events,
- Dissemination through mass-media, publications;
- Dissemination through graphic materials,
- Dissemination through online environment