All the organizations involved in the project will have specific dissemination tasks and will be directly involved in making the result visible for all the target groups.
The dissemination will take the form of presentations, distributions of information material, seminars, participation in high visibility events at local / national/ European level, social networking etc.
Dissemination Plan (click here)
The project results will be disseminate to:
- University students who continued their education in STEM
- Teachers, especially those who teach mathematics, technology and natural science
- School managers and other decision-makers in the educational sector
- Societies, unions and STEM associations including our partners
- Parents and custodians
- The community and all relevant stakeholders
- The public
- Press and the media
1) Project website development and promotion;
2) Generic Power Point presentations for the project;
3) Professional networks: teaching and students associations;
4) Communicate the project to teachers, pupils, parents, citizens, using different communication tools such as data bases of emails of schools, parent associations’ contacts, newsletters / flyers development, social media, bookmarks, radio / TV, etc.
5) STEM Societies;
6) Erasmus+ platform;
7) Email/MailBase Lists;
8) Presentations in meetings, seminars, workshops;
9) Blog, workshops, project videos, posters;
10) Presentation/s on completed training mobility (in schools);
11) Social networks;
13) Promote information in the partner school
14) Press release in project languages.
15) Press conferences.
Open access requirement for all materials
Erasmus + includes open access requirement , so all educational resources produced by the project will be easily accessible and open for wide and free distribution and access.
The results of the project will be available to the public free of charge during the project and at least 3 years after, with no limitation regarding the usage of those information or resources, including OER (open educational resources).
The applicant will maintain and update the website hosting the information about the project and the resources developed during the project, including the online platform and after the completion of the project.